Monday, June 15, 2015

Pray for Nick

I just received this message tonight:

"Hello- I am on a plane right now traveling with my 15 year old son to Phoenix Arizona. He is set to have surgery Tuesday morning by Dr. Nader Sanai and Dr. Robert Spetzler. We found your blog successful brainstem surgery recovery, and read it on the plane. I just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your story. It helped us both so much and answered so many questions we had. If you would like to follow my son his page is Pray for Nick. Nick has a rare tumor in the pons area of the brainstem. These were the only physicians that gave us any hope. My son is a healthy soccer player and they feel like they can get him back to how he is today. Hearing your story makes me feel like that is true.""

It makes me so happy that these people have hope again!! I would really appreciate if you keep this family in your thoughts and prayers, or your tea, whatever you do! smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment